SA405 ED Spotting scope is our newly released scope for bird watching. It has very high resolution, high color fidelity and strong optical transmission performance.
Let's see what features it has.
- The SA405EDspotting scope is designed for birders. Professional-grade EDoptical system delivers exceptional resolution, cuts chromatic aberration and provides outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- 1.25 inch eyepiece interface design, can replace the standard 1.25 interface astronomical eyepiece, WIFI bird watching camera, to meet the needs of visual and scene users.
- It features a streamlined exterior for a sleeker profile and a built-in helical focus wheel for fast and fine adjustments. The Fully Multiple coatings increase light transmission and protect the lens from oil, scratches and dirt. The rubber armor enhances the user's durability and grip.
- Adjustable eyecups can be twisted up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. The built-in sunshade reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- The scope can be added to a tripod or car window mount that with 1/4-20 threads on the tripod heads.
- O-ring seal and Nitrogen filled provide waterproof and anti-fog performance. Rubber armor enhances both durability and grip for the user.
- Variable 20-60x zoom magnification and field of view 102-48ft/1000yds allow you to gain a wide field of view at a lower power and zoom in detail at a higher power.
- The 85mm fully multi-coated objective lens ensures high transmittance for a brighter and clearer aperture, and providing clear, detailed and high contrast images and offering easeful observation experience in low light conditions, even for some astronomical observations.
- The SA405 can be used together with the SC001wifi camera and the SA402 tripod to achieve the effect of mobile phone observation and more convenient recording.
What are its main specifications?
|Objective Lens Diameter
|Eyepiece Glass Group
|Field of View（Angle）
|Field of view
|Near Focus Distance
Welcome to comment.