An ideal companion for mid-to-long-range wild-lovers includes bird lovers and hunters.
The SV406P 16-48x65 ED Dual Speed Focusing Spotting Scope delivers bright and sharp high-contrast images with crisp clarity at different magnifications.
You can also use your own 1.25'' eyepiece to explore more fun.
|Focal Lens||Porro Prism|
|Barrel Size of Eyepiece||1.25inch|
|Zoom Eyepiece Lens structure||7-Elements / 4Groups|
|Type of Prism||K9|
|Lens PCS/Groups||10Pieces / 7Groups|
|Real Field of Angle (Degree)||2.65°- 1.4°|
|Field of View (ft/1000yds)||138ft - 73.5ft|
|Objective lens group||2 groups/2 pieces|
|Eyepiece lens group||4 groups/7 pieces|
|Near Focus||11.48ft / 3.5m|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||4.1mm-1.4mm|
|Eye Relief (mm)||20mm-18mm|
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Prism Coating||FMC Silver plated|
|Focus System||Dual Focus Mechanism|
|Mask structure||Rotating eye mask|
|Net Weight||1380g / 3.04lb / 46.68oz|
1. Dual speed focusing spotting scope for smooth and accurate focusing.
2. A fully multi-coated 65mm objective lens provides a field of view at138-73.5ft/1000yard and 7pcs/4groups lens increases light transmission, delivers bright, clear, crisp images even in low-light conditions. The large 65mm objective boosts the spotter's light-gathering capabilities to keep views bright and clear in even challenging light conditions and when observing subjects at long distances at maximum magnification.
3. Variable 16x to 48x zoom magnification allows you to view a wide field of view at lower power and zoom in on details at higher power.
4. Nitrogen-filled waterproof and fog-proof design enables the scope to withstand the toughest environments.
5. The adjustable Twist-up Eyecup Type for comfortable viewing with or without glasses.